Evidence, politics and Uganda's HIV success: Moving forward with ABC and HIV prevention
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 240–252, March 2011
How to Cite
Parkhurst, J. O. (2011), Evidence, politics and Uganda's HIV success: Moving forward with ABC and HIV prevention. J. Int. Dev., 23: 240–252. doi: 10.1002/jid.1667
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!