The draft version of this paper was presented at a seminar on Contemporary Issues in Economic Theory and Policy held at the Department of Economics and Politics, Visva-Bharati, Santinekatan, West Bengal, India, during 14th–16th March 2008.
Fiscal capacity and multiple-equilibria of corruption: Cross-country evidence†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 34–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Munim, J. M. A. (2012), Fiscal capacity and multiple-equilibria of corruption: Cross-country evidence. J. Int. Dev., 24: 34–60. doi: 10.1002/jid.1679
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!