Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
Monitoring and evaluation in global HIV/AIDS control—weighing incentives and disincentives for coordination among global and local actors†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 61–76, January 2012
How to Cite
Holzscheiter, A., Walt, G. and Brugha, R. (2012), Monitoring and evaluation in global HIV/AIDS control—weighing incentives and disincentives for coordination among global and local actors. J. Int. Dev., 24: 61–76. doi: 10.1002/jid.1705
Research for this article undertaken by Anna Holzscheiter was made possible by a postdoctoral grant of the German Research Council (DFG).
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!