We thank Elizabeth Asiedu for helpful comments and for providing the ICRG and cpia data sets. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the CSAE Annual Conference, Oxford University, March 2007. We thank participants and an anonymous referee of this Journal for helpful comments. David Klinowski and Richard Robinson provided outstanding research assistance. Any remaining errors are, of course, ours.
Aid and economic growth: Sensitivity analysis†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 17–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Gyimah-Brempong, K., Racine, J. S. and Gyapong, A. (2012), Aid and economic growth: Sensitivity analysis. J. Int. Dev., 24: 17–33. doi: 10.1002/jid.1708
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!