Special Issue Article
Financing for development and the post Keynesian case for a new global reserve currency
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Development Studies Association Conference 2009 "Current Crises and New Opportunities": The Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009: An Opportunity for Development?
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 772–787, August 2010
How to Cite
Hudson, D. (2010), Financing for development and the post Keynesian case for a new global reserve currency. J. Int. Dev., 22: 772–787. doi: 10.1002/jid.1724
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!