Civil society, cross-national comparisons and the problem of statistical capture
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 959–979, October 2011
How to Cite
Clarke, G. (2011), Civil society, cross-national comparisons and the problem of statistical capture. J. Int. Dev., 23: 959–979. doi: 10.1002/jid.1729
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!