Special Issue Article
Measuring state–business relations within developing countries: An application to Indian states†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: The Institutions of Development and the Development of Institutions
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 394–419, April 2011
How to Cite
Calì, M., Mitra, S. and Purohit, P. (2011), Measuring state–business relations within developing countries: An application to Indian states. J. Int. Dev., 23: 394–419. doi: 10.1002/jid.1777
The paper is part of the research programme consortium for Improving Institution for Pro-Poor Growth (IPPG).
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!