Director of Research and Planning.
Special Issue Article
How interest groups lobby to influence budget outcomes in Zambia
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: The Institutions of Development and the Development of Institutions
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 420–442, April 2011
How to Cite
Bwalya, S. M., Phiri, E. and Mpembamoto, K. (2011), How interest groups lobby to influence budget outcomes in Zambia. J. Int. Dev., 23: 420–442. doi: 10.1002/jid.1778
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!