STARTING BUSINESSES THROUGH RECIPROCAL INFORMAL SUBCONTRACTING: EVIDENCE FROM THE INFORMAL GARMENT INDUSTRY IN HO CHI MINH CITY
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 562–582, May 2013
How to Cite
Goto, K. (2013), STARTING BUSINESSES THROUGH RECIPROCAL INFORMAL SUBCONTRACTING: EVIDENCE FROM THE INFORMAL GARMENT INDUSTRY IN HO CHI MINH CITY. J. Int. Dev., 25: 562–582. doi: 10.1002/jid.1780
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21530281, 19830112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!