WHY DO FIRMS PAY BRIBES? FIRM-LEVEL EVIDENCE FROM THE CAMBODIAN GARMENT INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 276–292, March 2013
How to Cite
Kasuga, H. (2013), WHY DO FIRMS PAY BRIBES? FIRM-LEVEL EVIDENCE FROM THE CAMBODIAN GARMENT INDUSTRY. J. Int. Dev., 25: 276–292. doi: 10.1002/jid.1787
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2009
- Japan Economic Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!