The idea for this policy arena emerged from discussions around the panels on non-Development Assistance Committee (DAC) donors at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers in Washington. Simon Lightfoot's participation at that event would not have been possible without the generous support of a British Academy Overseas Conference Grant.
Does ‘DAC-Ability’ Really Matter? The emergence of non-DAC Donors: Introduction to Policy Arena
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 711–721, July 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. and Lightfoot, S. (2011), Does ‘DAC-Ability’ Really Matter? The emergence of non-DAC Donors: Introduction to Policy Arena. J. Int. Dev., 23: 711–721. doi: 10.1002/jid.1795
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!