The opinions expressed and arguments employed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, its Development Assistance Committee, or of the governments of their respective member countries.
More Actors, More Money, More Ideas for International Development Co-operation†
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 722–738, July 2011
How to Cite
Zimmermann, F. and Smith, K. (2011), More Actors, More Money, More Ideas for International Development Co-operation. J. Int. Dev., 23: 722–738. doi: 10.1002/jid.1796
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!