An earlier version of this article has appeared in Russian in the non-refereed journal Mezhdunarodnaia Ekonomika, Vol. 7 (2010): 34–46.
AID EFFECTIVENESS AND DONOR PREFERENCES: EUROPEAN AID SYSTEMS IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION, 1992–2007†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 45–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Grigoriadis, T. N. (2013), AID EFFECTIVENESS AND DONOR PREFERENCES: EUROPEAN AID SYSTEMS IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION, 1992–2007. J. Int. Dev., 25: 45–66. doi: 10.1002/jid.1800
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!