A version of this paper was presented at the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference 2010, 19-22 July, Braga and published as IKM-Emergent Working Paper No. 11 at http://wiki.ikmemergent.net/files/IKM_Working_Paper-11-Robin_Mansell-July2010-final-pdf.pdf. This version benefits from comments by Mike Powell, Claire Milne, and David Souter and by two referees. The opinions expressed here of course are my own.
POWER AND INTERESTS IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION AND DEVELOPMENT: EXOGENOUS AND ENDOGENOUS DISCOURSES IN CONTENTION†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 109–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Mansell, R. (2014), POWER AND INTERESTS IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION AND DEVELOPMENT: EXOGENOUS AND ENDOGENOUS DISCOURSES IN CONTENTION. J. Int. Dev., 26: 109–127. doi: 10.1002/jid.1805
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!