POVERTY REDUCTION THROUGH PROMOTING ALTERNATIVE LIVELIHOODS: IMPLICATIONS FOR MARGINAL DRYLANDS
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 947–967, October 2013
How to Cite
Adhikari, B. (2013), POVERTY REDUCTION THROUGH PROMOTING ALTERNATIVE LIVELIHOODS: IMPLICATIONS FOR MARGINAL DRYLANDS. J. Int. Dev., 25: 947–967. doi: 10.1002/jid.1820
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!