We acknowledge, with gratitude, the financial support of The Leverhulme Trust to the research project ‘Optimising the Dual Goals of Microfinance, of which this field report is part.
Crisis in Indian microfinance and a way forward: Governance reforms and the Tamil Nadu model†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 996–1003, October 2011
How to Cite
Marr, A. and Tubaro, P. (2011), Crisis in Indian microfinance and a way forward: Governance reforms and the Tamil Nadu model. J. Int. Dev., 23: 996–1003. doi: 10.1002/jid.1823
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011