We acknowledge, with gratitude, the financial support of The Leverhulme Trust to the research project ‘Optimising the Dual Goals of Microfinance, of which this field report is part.
Crisis in Indian microfinance and a way forward: Governance reforms and the Tamil Nadu model†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 996–1003, October 2011
How to Cite
Marr, A. and Tubaro, P. (2011), Crisis in Indian microfinance and a way forward: Governance reforms and the Tamil Nadu model. J. Int. Dev., 23: 996–1003. doi: 10.1002/jid.1823
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!