Preferential Trade Agreements Between the Monetary Community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or Building Blocks? A General Equilibrium Approach
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 251–272, March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Preferential Trade Agreements Between the Monetary Community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or Building Blocks? A General Equilibrium Approach, J. Int. Dev., 27; pages 251–272, doi: 10.1002/jid.1838, and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!