This research is based on a grant from the Millennium Development Authority (MiDA) of Ghana through ISSER. I am grateful to my colleagues Robert Osei, Isaac Osei-Akoto and Dorcas Opai-Tetteh for providing the data and Oliver Morrissey for valuable comments. All remaining errors are my own. The views, interpretations, recommendations, and conclusions expressed in the paper are those of the author and not necessarily those of ISSER and MiDA.
NONFARM EMPLOYMENT AND INCOMES IN RURAL GHANA†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 325–339, April 2013
How to Cite
Ackah, C. (2013), NONFARM EMPLOYMENT AND INCOMES IN RURAL GHANA. J. Int. Dev., 25: 325–339. doi: 10.1002/jid.1846
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!