This article draws, in part, on material generated for the Hewlett Foundation's African Corridor Development Project conducted under the auspices of the Making the Most of Commodities Project. The original discussion paper from which this work was partially drawn is available on http://www.commodities.open.ac.uk/discussionpapers (Perkins and Robbins, ). The authors benefitted from exchanges with this team and from Masuma Farooki for her suggestions around this article. The authors are also grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
MINING FDI AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT ON AFRICA'S EAST COAST: EXAMINING THE RECENT EXPERIENCE OF TANZANIA AND MOZAMBIQUE†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 220–236, March 2012
How to Cite
Robbins, G. and Perkins, D. (2012), MINING FDI AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT ON AFRICA'S EAST COAST: EXAMINING THE RECENT EXPERIENCE OF TANZANIA AND MOZAMBIQUE. J. Int. Dev., 24: 220–236. doi: 10.1002/jid.2817
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!