This paper is written for the Research Programme Consortium for Institutions and Pro-Poor Growth and funded by UK DFID. We are grateful to participants at the IPPG workshop in Manchester, May 2007; and the ABCDE, Slovenia, May 2007 for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are of the authors, and do not necessarily represent those of the ODI. Any errors and opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the authors.
STATE-BUSINESS RELATIONS, INVESTMENT CLIMATE REFORM AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 912–935, October 2013
How to Cite
Saeed Qureshi, M. and te Velde, D. W. (2013), STATE-BUSINESS RELATIONS, INVESTMENT CLIMATE REFORM AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA. J. Int. Dev., 25: 912–935. doi: 10.1002/jid.2823
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!