This paper is written for the Research Programme Consortium for Institutions and Pro-Poor Growth and funded by UK DFID. We are grateful to participants at the IPPG workshop in Manchester, May 2007; and the ABCDE, Slovenia, May 2007 for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are of the authors, and do not necessarily represent those of the ODI. Any errors and opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the authors.
STATE-BUSINESS RELATIONS, INVESTMENT CLIMATE REFORM AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 912–935, October 2013
How to Cite
Saeed Qureshi, M. and te Velde, D. W. (2013), STATE-BUSINESS RELATIONS, INVESTMENT CLIMATE REFORM AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA. J. Int. Dev., 25: 912–935. doi: 10.1002/jid.2823
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!