This work was carried out with the aid of a grant from the International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada (grant number: 104443–001).
ACCESSING THE FIRST JOB IN A SLACK LABOUR MARKET: JOB MATCHING IN SOUTH AFRICA
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Schöer, V., Rankin, N. and Roberts, G. (2014), ACCESSING THE FIRST JOB IN A SLACK LABOUR MARKET: JOB MATCHING IN SOUTH AFRICA. J. Int. Dev., 26: 1–22. doi: 10.1002/jid.2838
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada. Grant Number: 104443–001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!