POLITICAL ECONOMY AND HISTORY: MAKING SENSE OF HEALTH FINANCING IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 297–309, April 2013
How to Cite
Eme Ichoku, H., Fonta, William. M. and Ataguba, J. E. (2013), POLITICAL ECONOMY AND HISTORY: MAKING SENSE OF HEALTH FINANCING IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA. J. Int. Dev., 25: 297–309. doi: 10.1002/jid.2842
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!