This study forms part of the research project La movilización social como dimensión estratégica de la educación para el desarrollo: Estudio de experiencias desde una perspectiva N/S en el marco de la ciudadanía global y del enfoque basado en derechos, funded in 2011 by the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation (AECID) in its call for research projects in development studies (11-CAP2-0995). The translation of this article was funded by UPV, Spain.
Special Issue Article
RETHINKING CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT FOR CRITICAL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. INQUIRY INTO A POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Development Ends and Management Means: Can They be in Harmony?
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 571–584, July 2012
How to Cite
Belda, S., Boni, A., Peris, J. and Terol, L. (2012), RETHINKING CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT FOR CRITICAL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. INQUIRY INTO A POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME. J. Int. Dev., 24: 571–584. doi: 10.1002/jid.2850
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!