Special Issue Article
ENGAGEMENT, LEARNING AND EMANCIPATORY DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT: A COMMENTARY
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Development Ends and Management Means: Can They be in Harmony?
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 623–636, July 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, H., Pinder, R. and Wilson, G. (2012), ENGAGEMENT, LEARNING AND EMANCIPATORY DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT: A COMMENTARY. J. Int. Dev., 24: 623–636. doi: 10.1002/jid.2853
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!