This article was published online on 08 October 2012. An error was subsequently identified in Section 5 - The Nexus of Theory & Practice: Towards a Unified Framework of ICT4D and Table 3. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that they have been corrected [04 December 2012].
DRAWING FROM DEVELOPMENT: TOWARDS UNIFYING THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ICT4D†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
How to Cite
Heffernan, C., Lin, Y. and Thomson, K. (2012), DRAWING FROM DEVELOPMENT: TOWARDS UNIFYING THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ICT4D. J. Int. Dev.. doi: 10.1002/jid.2882
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!