REPAY AS YOU EARN: LOAN REPAYMENT FREQUENCY, CASH FLOWS, AND SAVINGS OF HOUSEHOLDS
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 438–453, May 2014
How to Cite
Ravi, S. (2014), REPAY AS YOU EARN: LOAN REPAYMENT FREQUENCY, CASH FLOWS, AND SAVINGS OF HOUSEHOLDS. J. Int. Dev., 26: 438–453. doi: 10.1002/jid.2884
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!