D Moyo. 2012. Winner Take All: China's Race for Resources and What It Means for Us. (London: Allen Lane, 2012, ISBN 978-1-846-14503-2, US$26.99 (h/b), pp. 257)
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 596–597, May 2013
How to Cite
Turner, O. (2013), D Moyo. 2012. Winner Take All: China's Race for Resources and What It Means for Us. (London: Allen Lane, 2012, ISBN 978-1-846-14503-2, US$26.99 (h/b), pp. 257). J. Int. Dev., 25: 596–597. doi: 10.1002/jid.2889
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!