This paper is the product of a research project conducted in 2005–2006 by the University of Bergamo, the Università del Piemonte Orientale and the Giordano Dell'Amore Foundation, with the sponsorship of Fondazione CRT of Turin, coordinated by Roberta Rabellotti and Laura Viganò.
GEOGRAPHICAL DISTANCE AND MORAL HAZARD IN MICROCREDIT: EVIDENCE FROM COLOMBIA†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 91–108, January 2014
How to Cite
Presbitero, A. F. and Rabellotti, R. (2014), GEOGRAPHICAL DISTANCE AND MORAL HAZARD IN MICROCREDIT: EVIDENCE FROM COLOMBIA. J. Int. Dev., 26: 91–108. doi: 10.1002/jid.2901
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!