A BLIND SPOT IN GIRLS' EDUCATION: MENARCHE AND ITS WEBS OF EXCLUSION IN GHANA
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 643–657, July 2014
How to Cite
Dolan, C. S., Ryus, C. R., Dopson, S., Montgomery, P. and Scott, L. (2014), A BLIND SPOT IN GIRLS' EDUCATION: MENARCHE AND ITS WEBS OF EXCLUSION IN GHANA. J. Int. Dev., 26: 643–657. doi: 10.1002/jid.2917
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!