This paper was funded by a grant from the World Class University (WCU) programme through the National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Korea (Grant No: R32-20077).
Special Issue Paper
BUSAN AND BEYOND: SOUTH KOREA AND THE TRANSITION FROM AID EFFECTIVENESS TO DEVELOPMENT EFFECTIVENESS†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: DSA Conference 2012: The New Development Cooperation Landscape
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 787–801, August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, E. M. and Lee, J. E. (2013), BUSAN AND BEYOND: SOUTH KOREA AND THE TRANSITION FROM AID EFFECTIVENESS TO DEVELOPMENT EFFECTIVENESS. J. Int. Dev., 25: 787–801. doi: 10.1002/jid.2938
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!