This paper is the result of a project financed by the World Bank. We thank Mohammed Noor Khrais for clarification about the Social Security Corporation new temporary law (2010). We hold full responsibility for the specific content of this paper.
CONTRIBUTION DENSITIES, TRANSITIONS AND PENSION RIGHTS: THE CASE OF JORDAN
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
How to Cite
Forteza, A. and Mussio, I. (2013), CONTRIBUTION DENSITIES, TRANSITIONS AND PENSION RIGHTS: THE CASE OF JORDAN. J. Int. Dev.. doi: 10.1002/jid.2955
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!