I am grateful to Brian Dillon, David Lee, and Joachim De Weerdt for their helpful comments, to Steve Knapp for the idea to record the household surveys and to Viddah Wasonga for her excellent help with the idea's execution. The research described in this paper was supported by the World Agroforestry Centre and the David R. Atkinson Centre for a Sustainable Future, Cornell University. Funding was provided by the Fondation des Fondateurs, the Mario Einaudi Centre for International Studies and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Cornell University, and the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association. References to ‘we’ in the paper apply to the author and members of her fieldwork team. Any errors are the author's.
AUDIO RECORDING OF HOUSEHOLD INTERVIEWS TO ENSURE DATA QUALITY†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 290–296, March 2014
How to Cite
Berazneva, J. (2014), AUDIO RECORDING OF HOUSEHOLD INTERVIEWS TO ENSURE DATA QUALITY. J. Int. Dev., 26: 290–296. doi: 10.1002/jid.2961
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!