GROWTH IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: THE ROLE OF CORRUPTION
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 974–998, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), GROWTH IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: THE ROLE OF CORRUPTION, J. Int. Dev., 26, pages 974–998, doi: 10.1002/jid.2963, and (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!