The paper was written while all the authors were at the FAO. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not imply any responsibility of their institutions. We wish to thank George Rapsomanikis, Sara Mariani, Sharada Keats and Silvio Daidone.
FOOD PRICE CHANGES AND POVERTY IN ZAMBIA: AN EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT USING HOUSEHOLD MICRODATA†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 492–507, May 2014
How to Cite
Caracciolo, F., Depalo, D. and Macias, J. B. (2014), FOOD PRICE CHANGES AND POVERTY IN ZAMBIA: AN EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT USING HOUSEHOLD MICRODATA. J. Int. Dev., 26: 492–507. doi: 10.1002/jid.2976
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!