Respectively Director, IDPM, University of Manchester, and Reader in Economics, University of Glasgow. This paper derives from contributions by the two authors to a Symposium on ‘Structural Adjustment and Food Policy’ at the Agricultural Economics Society Conference, Manchester, April 1988. The authors are grateful to A.S.O. Nyarenda for data collection. The normal caveats apply.
Structural adjustment and agricultural performance in Sub-Saharan Africa 1980–87
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 321–355, July 1989
How to Cite
Mosley, P. and Smith, L. (1989), Structural adjustment and agricultural performance in Sub-Saharan Africa 1980–87. J. Int. Dev., 1: 321–355. doi: 10.1002/jid.3380010302
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!