The findings and interpretations of this paper should not be attributed to the International Monetary Fund or the World Bank. The standard disclaimer applies.
Law tradition and institutional quality: some empirical evidence†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1057–1068, November 2000
How to Cite
Chong, A. and Zanforlin, L. (2000), Law tradition and institutional quality: some empirical evidence. J. Int. Dev., 12: 1057–1068. doi: 10.1002/jid.681
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!