Violence and social capital in urban poor communities: perspectives from Colombia and Guatemala
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: 2000 Annual Conference Issue
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 965–984, October 2001
How to Cite
McIlwaine, C. and Moser, C. O. N. (2001), Violence and social capital in urban poor communities: perspectives from Colombia and Guatemala. J. Int. Dev., 13: 965–984. doi: 10.1002/jid.815
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!