Violence and social capital in urban poor communities: perspectives from Colombia and Guatemala
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: 2000 Annual Conference Issue
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 965–984, October 2001
How to Cite
McIlwaine, C. and Moser, C. O. N. (2001), Violence and social capital in urban poor communities: perspectives from Colombia and Guatemala. J. Int. Dev., 13: 965–984. doi: 10.1002/jid.815
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!