This article was originally presented at the Marriott School Microfinance Research Symposium ‘The Second Microfinance Revolution: Creating Customer-Centered Microfinance Institutions,’ Provo, Utah, USA, 5 April, 2001.
Trying to understand the demand for microinsurance†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: The Second Microfinance Revolution: Creating Customer Centered Microfinance Institutions
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 381–387, April 2002
How to Cite
Churchill, C. (2002), Trying to understand the demand for microinsurance. J. Int. Dev., 14: 381–387. doi: 10.1002/jid.882
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!