Motivation Enhances the Ability to Detect Truth from Deception in Audio-only Messages
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling
Special Issue: The Detection of Deception within Investigative Contexts
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 119–126, June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Motivation Enhances the Ability to Detect Truth from Deception in Audio-only Messages. J. Investig. Psych. Offender Profi l., 12, 119–126. doi: 10.1002/jip.1411., , and (
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Fund for Fostering Talents of Basic Science. Grant Number: J1103601 & J1210048
- Major Project of National Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12&ZD228) and (13&ZD073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!