In vitro binding profile and radiosynthesis of a novel 18F-labeled azaspirovesamicol analog as potential ligand for imaging of the vesicular acetylcholine transporter
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 426–432, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Wenzel, B., Hiller, A., Fischer, S., Sorger, D., Deuther-Conrad, W., Scheunemann, M., Brust, P., Sabri, O. and Steinbach, J. (2011), In vitro binding profile and radiosynthesis of a novel 18F-labeled azaspirovesamicol analog as potential ligand for imaging of the vesicular acetylcholine transporter. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 54: 426–432. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.1891
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!