Present address: Department of Biogenesis and Biotechnology of Natural Compounds, Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Praha 4, Czech Republic.
Recombinant fragment of an antibody tailored for direct radioiodination
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 52–56, January 2012
How to Cite
Sedláček, J., Fábry, M., Sieglová, I., Král, V., Uhnáková, B., Múdra, M., Kronrád, L., Sawicka, A., Mikolajczak, R. and Řezáčová, P. (2012), Recombinant fragment of an antibody tailored for direct radioiodination. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 55: 52–56. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.1945
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!