Rapid radiosynthesis of [11C] and [14C]azelaic, suberic, and sebacic acids for in vivo mechanistic studies of systemic acquired resistance in plants
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 39–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Best, M., Gifford, A. N., Kim, S. W., Babst, B., Piel, M., Rösch, F. and Fowler, J. S. (2012), Rapid radiosynthesis of [11C] and [14C]azelaic, suberic, and sebacic acids for in vivo mechanistic studies of systemic acquired resistance in plants. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 55: 39–43. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.1951
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- US Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!