Participant in the Summer 1986 Student Research Participation Program. This program is coordinated by the Division of Educational Programs.
Synthesis and enzymatic decarboxylation of 6-bromo-L-dopa, a potential brain tracer for L-dopa†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1373–1380, November 1987
How to Cite
Wong, M. and de Jesus, O. T. (1987), Synthesis and enzymatic decarboxylation of 6-bromo-L-dopa, a potential brain tracer for L-dopa. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 24: 1373–1380. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.2580241114
The submitted manuscript has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 1986
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Health and Environmental Research. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!