LANL summer undergraduate student. Currently at UC Berkeley, Department of Chemistry (8/12).
Protocols and Methods
Gram-scale synthesis and efficient purification of 13C-labeled levoglucosan from 13C glucose†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 27–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Alexander, L., Hoyt, C., Michalczyk, R., Wu, R., Thorn, D. L. and Silks, L. A. ‘. (2013), Gram-scale synthesis and efficient purification of 13C-labeled levoglucosan from 13C glucose. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 56: 27–29. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.2978
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the on-line version of this article.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!