This article is published in the Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals as a special issue on carbon-11 and fluorine-18 chemistry devoted to molecular probes for imaging the brain with PET, edited by Frédéric DOLLÉ, Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot, Institut d'Imagerie BioMédicale – CEA, 4 Place du Général Leclerc – F-91406 Orsay – France.
Special Issue Review
PET radioligands for the vesicular transporters for monoamines and acetylcholine†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Special Issue: Carbon-11 and fluorine-18 chemistry devoted to molecular probes for imaging the brain with PET
Volume 56, Issue 3-4, pages 167–171, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Kilbourn, M. R. (2013), PET radioligands for the vesicular transporters for monoamines and acetylcholine. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 56: 167–171. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.2998
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS15655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!