This article is published in the Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals as a special issue on ‘Current Developments in PET and SPECT Imaging’, edited by Jonathan R. Dilworth, University of Oxford and Sofia I. Pascu, University of Bath.
Special Issue Review
Imaging COX-2 expression in cancer using PET/SPECT radioligands: current status and future directions†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
Special Issue: Current Developments in PET and SPECT Imaging
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 317–322, April 2014
How to Cite
Pacelli, A., Greenman, J., Cawthorne, C. and Smith, G. (2014), Imaging COX-2 expression in cancer using PET/SPECT radioligands: current status and future directions. J Label Compd Radiopharm, 57: 317–322. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.3160
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!