Women leaders—challenges, successes, and other insights from the top
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 University of Phoenix
Journal of Leadership Studies
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 34–42, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Salas-Lopez, D., Deitrick, L. M., Mahady, E. T., Gertner, E. J. and Sabino, J. N. (2011), Women leaders—challenges, successes, and other insights from the top. J Ldrship Studies, 5: 34–42. doi: 10.1002/jls.20216
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!