Specialized mucous glands and their possible adaptive role in the males of some species of rana (amphibia, anura)
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 254, Issue 3, pages 328–341, December 2002
How to Cite
Brizzi, R., Delfino, G. and Pellegrini, R. (2002), Specialized mucous glands and their possible adaptive role in the males of some species of rana (amphibia, anura). J. Morphol., 254: 328–341. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10039
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!